For us protecting and managing our biodiversity is of high priority, thus the biological assessments we perform will result into feasible and sustainable solutions in time.
Our advice is comprehensive and nationwide. We conduct monitoring, testing, construe the results and contrast them with national and international environmental laws. For our clients, the reports we prepare are an essential tool in the decision making of their major projects.
Our environmental monitoring covers all regions of our country and complies with protocols published by the Ministry of Energy and Mines (MEM), the Ministry of Production (PRODUCE) and the Water Authority (ANA). Our processes are aligned with international standards: EPA, ASTM, SM.
- Air Quality and Emissions Monitoring
- Water Quality Monitoring
- Quality of Soils and Sediments Monitoring
- Hydrobiological Monitoring
- Flora and Fauna Monitoring
- Biological Agents
- Non-ergonomics and Psychosocial Risk Monitoring
- Development of emission inventories
- Sale of weather information from weather models.
- Modelling of the dispersion of pollutants in the atmosphere.
- Evaluation of Air Quality.
- Determination of Metals and Non Metals
- Determination of Anions: Chloride, Sulfates, Phosphates, Nitrates, Nitrites, Cyanides
- Determination of Physical and Chemical Properties: pH, Conductivity, DO. Turbidity
- Ion Chromatography
- UV-Vis Spectrophotometry
- Aquatic Macrophytes
- Macro benthic invertebrates
- Bio accumulation of metals in fish and aquatic plants
- Stomach contents of fish
Eco Toxicological Analysis
- Acute toxicity
- Chronic toxicity
- Sub-Chronic Toxicity
We employ methods as:
LC50, EC50, LD50, NOEC, LOEC on key indicator species contamination.
- Heterotrophic plate count
- Aerobe mesophilic bacteria (Environmental Plating - Air)
- Numbering of Fecal Coliform or Thermotolerant NMP
- Numbering of Total Coliform NMP
- Numbering E. Coli NMP (proposed)
- Numbering of Enterococcus faecalis NMP
- Giardia lamblia (duodenalis)
- Determination of Helminth Egg
- Identification of aquatic organisms
- Pathogenic Protozoan
- Detection of Salmonella sp.
- Enteric Viruses
- Detection of Vibrio cholerae
- Membrane Filtration for Total Coliform UFC
- Membrane Filtration for Thermotolerant Coliform UFC
- Static Testing:
- ABA Test
- NAG Test (Net Acid Generation Test)
- Extraction Testing:
- Shake flask test
- Synthetic Precipitation Leaching Procedure, SPLP, and Toxicity Characteristic Leaching Procedure: TCLP
- Kinetics Testing:
- Humidity Test Cell
- Net Acid Generation Testing - NAG
- Sequential Net Acid Generation Testing
- SPLP Tests
- Agitation Jar Extraction Testing (EFA), among others.